#WIPs Chosen as Next Full-Time Projects

While I am still having a blah feeling, it is picking up. I have narrowed my list of 100+ projects down to two. They are both still a long way from being finished, but they are going to be the next ones done.

Don’t Let Go First is about a girl who falls in love with a Marine. This project has been in the works for three or four years now. I have the beginning and a lot of the middle done, but not quite sure where it is headed right now. Romance genre, yes but I’m thinking maybe more of a drama type thing…I would say it is 75% written, but need to figure out the other 25%.

Courting His Mate is a relatively new project that came to me in January. I personally love it and can’t wait to get the first draft finished. It is a non-Alpha, werewolf romance. However, I am unsure if this one will be published through Amazon or if it will just go to Wattpad. It’s not that I’m ashamed of it or anything, I’m just not sure if it would sell. I know it would do well on Wattpad, because that’s where the big werewolf market seems to be. At least for a book with an age gap in the main characters. Not a huge gap, but I’ve been called out for big age gaps before and that doesn’t seem to bother the readers over at Wattpad.

Published by Courtney M. Wendleton

I'm an author with an associate's in psychology. Interested in a lot of different things, and love controversy. The more controversial the better, but that's not all I'm interested in. Can be a bit confusing at times, but that's normal!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: